COMMUNITY FAMILY CLINIC
Who are we?
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Since 2005, the mission of the Community Family Clinic has been to “Provide quality affordable primary healthcare services to individuals and families in the communities we serve.” We strive to fulfill this mission regardless of insurance status, financial situation, race, age or gender. Our team of dedicated healthcare professionals work everyday to provide our patients with quality, affordable preventive healthcare.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Annual exams for men, women, and children
- Minor office procedures
- Preventative health services
- Chronic disease management; including diabetes and hypertension
- Immunization for children and adults
- Discounted lab services
- Access to discounted medication
- Birth control
- Allergy shots
- Health Insurance enrollment assistance
Community Family Clinic collaborates with many providers to deliver comprehensive services. For example, we partner with the Prescription Center to offer discounted prescriptions to our patients. We refer patients seeking dental treatment to Grand Peaks Health Center, Health West, or Eagle Rock Dental; to Region Seven Mental Health Department for free behavioral health diagnostics and treatment; and to Treasure Valley Labs, which offers significant discounts on all lab work. We collaborate with two area hospitals, Mountain View Hospital (MVH) and Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC). MVH provides discounted rates on all imaging and x-rays to patients, which we use daily. CC Idaho physicians maintain admitting privileges to EIRMC and work with the hospital’s residency program in service delivery across all CC Idaho locations. EIRMC also refers unnecessary emergency room visits to CC Idaho. Our partnership with EIRMC has led to collaboration with Shriners Hospital for Children (SHC) Telehealth Care Network. Telehealth uses video consultations for new and follow-up visits so patients can connect with their physicians in Salt Lake City, Utah without the cost, and time of travel.
· In 2016, CC Idaho celebrated its 45th anniversary.
· Community Family Clinic serves the needs of underserved, underinsured, uninsured and indigent populations.
· Community Family Clinic offers a sliding fee payment scale, making primary care affordable for everyone.
· In 2015, Community Family Clinics served 2,695 unique patients through 8,085 patient encounters.
· Most of Community Family Clinic staff is bilingual, offering services in both English and Spanish.
· Since 2014, we have enrolled hundreds of previously uninsured working individuals and families in affordable health insurance coverage.
· With less than half a year of services our partnership for Telehealth Services has saved $2,332 in travel expenses and helped reduce travel for patients and their parents by 3,848 miles.