Welcome, future CC Idaho Volunteer!
Congratulations! You are about to take the first step toward fulfilling a grave need your community. This section of our site will ask you to submit information that may lead to a volunteer role within our agency.
Why do we need volunteers?
The Community Council of Idaho, Inc. is one of the largest nonprofit-based agencies in the state of Idaho. We support our community with various services, programs, and activities. Volunteers help paid staff deliver these services. In addition, volunteer hours are worth a dollar value which contribute to our organization’s in-kind in which helps qualify us for federal grants.
What can you do to help?
We have many different volunteer needs. Some volunteer examples may include:
- Classroom Assistant Volunteer: Assists with developmentally appropriate activities, lesson plans, and special activities
- Clerical Assistant Volunteer: Performs clerical duties such as word processing, photocopying, welcoming visitors, and directing phone calls
- Cook Assistant Volunteer: Helps prepare and cook meals, operates kitchen and food preparation equipment, helps with delivery to classrooms, maintains kitchen sanitation
- Custodian Assistant Volunteer: Helps with painting, landscaping, repairs, and maintaining clean facilities
Please mark your available times and specify which areas interest you. Also, please indicate any some additional specialized skills you may have. Shortly after your application has been submitted, we will contact you.
What’s in it for you?
Each person volunteers for different reasons, but some of the benefits of volunteering are:
- Meeting new people
- Sharing or expanding skills
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Learning more about your community
- Making connections and getting references for your resumé
- Experiencing that warm, fuzzy feeling from doing something charitable for your community
By submitting this application you are expected to have read and agreed to the following:
I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal.
In donating this time I neither expect nor will I seek compensation. In accordance with CC Idaho volunteer and program standards, I understand that I will be required to complete a Criminal Background Check and that my participation as a volunteer will be at the discretion of CC Idaho authorized staff. I may also be asked to provide evidence that I am free of communicable disease.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in volunteering with us!